- Croy JR and KA Mooney. Testing for genetically-based clines in plant growth, tolerance, and resistance in a long-lived shrub.
- Croy JR, Pratt JD, Sheng D, Dwilaksnono J, KA Mooney. Ecological and evolutionary consequences of aridity for multi-trophic arthropod communities.
- Croy JR, Allen WJ, Bhattarai GP, Meyerson LA, JT Cronin. Phylogenetic differences and ecotypic variation in plant tolerance to herbivory and implications for invasion success.
- Nell, C.S., Meza-Lopez, M.M., Croy, J.R., Nelson, A.S., Moreira, X., Pratt, J.D., Mooney, K.A., 2018. Relative effects of genetic variation sensu lato and sexual dimorphism on plant traits and associated arthropod communities. Oecologia 187, 389–400. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00442-018-4065-y
- Allen, W.J., Young, R.E., Bhattarai, G.P., Croy, J.R., Lambert, A.M., Meyerson, L.A., Cronin, J.T., 2015. Multitrophic enemy escape of invasive Phragmites australis and its introduced herbivores in North America. Biol Invasions 17, 3419–3432. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10530-015-0968-2